Silencioso estudio cerca del Parlamento - Apartamento Miso
N.º máximo de huéspedes4
Cuartos de baño1
- Apto para familias / niños
- Lavadora / secadora
- Ascensor en el edificio
- Aparcamiento disponible
Resumen del alojamiento
|Dirección||Balaton utca, 1055 Budapest, Hungría|
|Tipo de propiedad||Apartamento|
|Código de referencia||7ZFYELJP|
|Tasa de aceptación||100%|
|Tiempo de respuesta||En pocas horas|
|Calendario actualizado||Hace 2 días|
This beautiful and huge building with a view to Buda is mentioned by all guide books and is - the Parliament . But don’t stop here, walk along the galleries and antique shops of the Falk Miksa street, then enjoy the green of Margitsziget, or walk over to the Buda side, where baths, museums, cafés and restaurants are waiting for you. 10 minutes walk away from the flat, there is that famous property Freddy Mercury wanted to buy when he once visited Budapest.
Normas del alojamiento1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please use only the 2. section of the window from the right.
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The city tax not included in the total price.
19. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Tarifa para > 2 huéspedes||5 € por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||14:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Estricta|
Comentarios de otras propiedad de este anfitrión
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
clean appartment in center of Budapest.
Wonderful flat with great balcony which offer a great view on the Danube. Very well situated, almost all can be visited by foot so I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to have a trip in Budapest.
Apartment: very nice
Location: top (inner city but quiet)
Any time again :-)
The apartment was in an elegant old building in a fantastic location. Very easy to get places via metro. But the view! We hated to ever go anywhere and indeed got food at the local grocer and ate and had wine on the balcony at night! The crazy shopping street is on the corner Vaci Utca and lots to offer..but kind of a tourist trap. But fun as is the market hall. I had a Thai massage the first day after being sore from traveling at Spirit massage around the corner and it worked miracles! Security was excellent and the hosts were very helpful, even arranging transport from the airport. Great Gypsy music at restaurant next door. The apartment was amazingly quiet for the location. Budapest is the most beautiful city ( sorry Paris !) and we live in Charleston SC - one of the best cities to visit. Prices were incredible and the food, wine were excellent! We're going you'll some strings to be able to get back on business. And I would not want to stay anywhere else but this same apartment! The photos can't do it justice, truly breathtaking view.
This apartment was fantastic, much better than we had expected, couldnt be better :)
Both of us loved it, we spent lot of time on the balcony, the wiew was beautiful!!
The wi-fi worked as we were told
Everything worked, the host were very kind, we Will definitly recommend this apartment and Will definitly stay there again!
It made our stay at budapest complete!
Couldnt be more central, everything was near!
Thank you so much!!
Nice and clean appartement. Fine location and a Nice host. Recommanded!
Very nice, I recommend. Lovely spended time in Budapest.
We were very pleased with our stay at Cibere. Arrival and departure were handled efficiently and the apartment was more than adequate for our needs. We particularly enjoyed the balcony overlooking the river and the central location was excellent. Bianka was very accommodating in arranging the airport transfers. The only downside was the loft sleeping area ceiling height which was not quite high enough to fully accommodate my 6'1" height.
First we would like to mention the location of the apartment is great, peaceful and yet close to the center. Nonetheless we find the price/quality proportion unfair. Although it is an okay apartment, we found the pictures of the apartment misleading. The apartment is not as good as it looks. For example the couches and the bed were uncomfortable and there are less plants in the apartment than is shown on the pictures. The bathtub is old en therefore difficult to clean.
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL