Habitación Grande viajes conocedores Jesús María
N.º máximo de huéspedes2
Cuartos de baño1
- Habitación con llave
- Apto para familias / niños
|Dirección||Calle Libertad, 15074 Lima, Perú|
|Tipo de propiedad||Habitación privada|
|Código de referencia||BVROU5E4|
|Tasa de aceptación||83%|
|Tiempo de respuesta||En pocas horas|
|Calendario actualizado||Hace un par de meses|
There are 2 friendly rescue dogs in this house. They do not come into your room.
1) Furnished room in the second floor of a big family house
2) Room includes bed, lamp, and a desk and a sofa. Plus FULL ACCESS to kitchenette (kitchen utensils, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, and coffee maker).
3) Jumbo bed (bigger than twin but smaller than full). Can add another bed for 2nd person at no charge.
4) Shared bathroom. Bathroom cleaned once a day. It is an old house and the bathroom is old but clean and functional. Hot water thanks to electric on-demand water heater.
5) Residential neighborhood, close to major Avenues (Avenida Brasil, Avenida Salaverry, Avenida Cuba)
6) Wireless internet, cable TV (TV in your room), if you don't have a computer there is one in the living room.
7) Make free domestic calls to landlines from house phone
8) Laundromat on the corner, or pay a washerwoman (laundress)
9) Maid cleans the room once a week
10) Clean sheets and towels provided
11) Pick up from airport (ask for details and pricing)
ALSO: Although there is no breakfast, you can get lunch for 3 dollars/day (appetizer, main dish, and beverage).
My houses are clean, full of young students and professionals that bring life and laughter to my home. My guests are all treated like family. I value honesty and integrity.
ABOUT JESUS MARIA:
I lived in this house for many years with my daughters, this house belonged to my grandfather. It has sentimental value. It is old, but I keep it clean and maintained.
Jesus Maria is a typical residential neighborhood, with markets and restaurants. There are stores around the neighborhood that have been since the 1950's and I used to go as a child (make sure to try the Italian home-made gelatto at the store close to the main park) but the neighborhood has changed a little and you will see modern constructions too.
Close to bakeries, stores, supermarkets, bodegas, parks, church,gym, and post office.
The people in the house only speak Spanish so this room would be ideal for someone who wants to practice his/her Spanish and live with Peruvians in a traditional Limean neighborhood.
1. When drying towels, clothes and/or linens, use the clothes rack in the patio. Do not use chairs, tables, or windows for this purpose.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels are changed once a week and linens twice a month.
4. All bathrooms are equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash cans.
5. Trash cans are available in kitchen and rooms and all trash must go there.
6. Each bathroom has space for each guest's toiletries. Respect each others space.
7. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the rooms. Also, conserve water.
8. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself in the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, living room).
9. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
10. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
11. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this agreement, and the guest must leave the house immediately.
12. No smokers.
Flexible check-in/out. Just let me know at what time you will be arriving and leaving to plan.
|Precio semanal para 1 huésped||106 €|
|Precio mensual para 1 huésped||362 €|
|Tarifa para > 1 huéspedes||5 € por huésped/noche extra|
|Entrada a partir de las||14:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Semiflexible|
Lovely, Easy and welcoming Stay at the heart of Miraflores.
It was very nice, as promised by the host. Actually i even get more then what was promised, because we had lovely day out and they were very helpful. A perfect Start for Peru.
Isabel is een uitstekende gastvrouw. Ze neemt en heeft alle tijd voor je. De slaap kamer is niet groot, maar dat is geen probleem, want er is een gemeenschappelijke woonkamer die groot is met ook een gemeenschappelijke keuken.Er zijn maximaal 4 gasten. De omgeving is zeer veilig. Isabel is zeer behulpzaam en geeft je veel tips over lima en peru.
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL