Hermoso Apartamento Estudio Mlini
N.º máximo de huéspedes2
Cuartos de baño1
- Apto para familias / niños
- Aparcamiento disponible
- Lavadora / secadora
Resumen del alojamiento
Župa dubrovačka is also near a beautiful small city called Cavtat (8 km) that has its own historical beauty. Župa dubrovačka, with its shallow beaches and beautifully landscaped promenades is the perfect place for all ages. Experience the Mediterranean as it used to be on one of the world's cleanest and most beautiful seas. You will like it here, I am sure!
Two rooms have an interior bathroom (the bathroom is inside of the room) and one of this two rooms has it's private balcony.
Two rooms have it's private bathroom that is located outside the room(first door next to the room).
Studio apartment has a private kitchen and private bathroom inside of the room.
We also have one big kitchen that guests from the rooms can use and two big terraces that every one can use. One big terrace is covered with natural shade while the other one can be used for a great view on the place and catching some sun because only one part is cowered with shade.
During your stay in our rooms you can expect a clean room, clean sheets and towels that are often changed and pleasant hosts. When you arrive you will be welcomed and you will receive your keys, WiFi password and someone will show you your room, kitchen and terraces. You can also expect to receive all the information you need and when ever you need them. My family lives in the house and you can always ask them everything and you can always write to me.
Our house is in great location. Why? Well first of all there are no uphills and stairs from our house to the nearest beach that is only 700 meters from our house. That is very important because sometimes 200 meters from the sea means a lot more than this 700. And the second reason is that you have all that you need in a 700 meter circle from our house. For example:
- There are excellent restaurants nearby - only 100 meters from us;
- Ambulance is 100 meters from our house;
- Cafe bars - 700 meters;
- Two supermarkets are 400 meters from us, and a small private store is around the corner - 100 meters from us;
- The bus station is only 100 meters from our house and there is another one 300 meters away;
- Gas station: 400 meters
- Post office: 200 meters
- Bank: 400 meters
- Bakery: 150 meters
- ATM: 350 meters
- Pharmacy: 450 meters
Dubrovnik is easy to reach from Župa dubrovačka with public transportation. There is a bus every 20 minutes and it takes him 15 minutes to reach the city. The ticket for one person in one direction is 15,00 kunas (Croatian currency) and that is around 2,00 € or 2,5 $.
Please note that breakfast is not included in the price. The price of breakfast is 5,00 € per person. Also if you need transfer feel free to ask me before you decide to order a taxi. Also I can help you if you need a car rental.
I am here to answer all of your questions at any time.
Normas del alojamientoHere are the rules:
1. We expect that you are responsible for the damage you make to the room (if it comes to that).
2. Please respect the late hours for other guests and neighbors.
3. Please leave the kitchen clean after each use because other guests will use it after you do. This is also applies for the all terraces. Also please note that the kitchen is not intended for preparing complicated meals that take a long time to prepare because everyone has the right to use the kitchen. Thanks!
4. We expect that you have a nice time!
We feel these rules are fair and hope that you understand why they are here. Thanks!
|Entrada a partir de las||13:00|
|Entrada antes de las||Bajo acuerdo|
|Salida antes de las||11:00|
|Política de cancelación||Flexible|
- Alojamiento de calidad asegurada
- Verificamos telefónicamente a cada anfitrión
- Pago seguro a través de cifrado SSL